At the Meeting Design Institute, we have a full-time job vacancy for a marcom function.
WHO ARE WE?
The Meeting Design Institute is a member based educational organization. We do publication, training, education and event organization in meeting design and want to sell more tickets for everything we do.
We have a large list of meeting professionals (and media) with an interest in meeting design.
Our social media channels for the Meeting Design Institute go up to thousands in subscriptions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and for the FRESH Conference on Twitter.
We also have a video corner during tradeshows, where we produce dozens of videos generating thousands of views.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Everything will be in English so that is key: being able to write great and flawless text based on interviews or other sources. You produce: texts, posts, press releases, blogs, podcasts, vlogs and other sorts of text, sound and video.
WHAT IS YOUR WORK GOAL?
- To promote what we do leading to e.g.:
- selling more tickets to our trainings, the FRESH conference and/or dinners
- getting more sponsors among our members
- keeping our members happy
- supporting our sales team
- increasing database size, followers in Social media, likes and subscribers
- To create educational content for meeting planners, e.g.:
- trend reports, papers, survey results
- educational member blogs
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Great English writing skills (English as your best second language, preferably native language)
- Independent production of good, original and positive texts based on limited or self-gathered input
- Work with online software: Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Google analytics, Hootsuite, Flickr, Vimeo, etc.
- Good understanding of Social Media
- Basics of photo and video editing processing
- THE INDUSTRY:
- Some background in the meeting industry and the bigger tradeshows
- Interest in meeting design, meeting architecture, technology, Event-ROI
- Collaboration with others in the team: Sales, education, member support, planning and admin.
- Self-drive: self-starter that keeps going until we hit the target
- Being able to work independent or in small teams
- Creative, outgoing and investigative
- Flexible: some peak weeks, some slower ones.
- Like to travel for work
A nice dynamic / international team of five, global work & travel, dynamic environment with innovation, technology & design.
A decent pay, flexible work, good vacation arrangements, independent employment is possible, housing to start in Belgium.
A work place that is sustainable in ergonomics, catering, solar electricity, solar heating, electric cars, bikes, etc.
CONTACT +32 (478) 80 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org