Amazemeet was designed with one objective in mind: To save you time!
The new Amazemeet canvas helps individuals and groups have fewer and better meetings - it is a simple but effective tool which reduces unnecessary meetings and makes the necessary ones amazing.
Amazemeet helps you to cut down on wasted time by getting all participants to co-design the meeting that works for them. With Amazemeet, anyone can design and execute effective meetings with a clear and compelling purpose and engaged participants.
- Meeting contributors work together in real-time wherever they are
- All contributors endorse key elements of the meeting - the purpose, agenda and contributors - so that they can easily identify what works and what needs improvement
- Keep meeting content private, secure and confidential with advanced encryption
- Provide active guidance and improvement suggestions as changes are made to the meeting so contributors can make better decisions that improve their meeting outcomes
- Eliminate the need for any additional work to produce meeting minutes - the Amazemeet canvas has ‘minutes’ information and more.
Amazemeet was founded and developed by Mike Sutton who is a trained facilitator. He combined his meeting facilitation skills and experience with his background in software technology to create a simple and effective design tool that is already helping over 1500 customers improve their meetings every week.
Valencia Community, Spain
+34 684 147 736
Founder / Developer